Вакансія національного консультанта у проект “Підтримка МОЗ України щодо інтеграції послуг, орієнтованих на підлітків, в систему первинної медико-санітарної допомоги в рамках поточної реформи системи охорони здоров’я в Україні”
МБФ «Українська фундація громадського здоров’я» оголошує конкурс на вакансію національного консультанта у новий проект “Підтримка МОЗ України щодо інтеграції послуг, орієнтованих на підлітків, в систему первинної медико-санітарної допомоги в рамках поточної реформи системи охорони здоров’я в Україні”. Останній термін подачі резюме – 14 листопада 2017 р. Далі – англійською.
TITLE: National Consultant
EMPLOYER: Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
BASED IN: Kyiv, Ukraine
CLASSIFICATION: from 20 till 40 hours per week.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 14, 2017
Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health (UFPH), an international charitable foundation established by a global health and human rights organization HealthRight International in 2008, seeks professionals for the position of National Consultant who will work in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MOH), other stakeholders in the UNICEF-supported project “Contribution to the Ministry of Health in Ukraine to integrate the adolescent-oriented services at Primary Health Care system within the ongoing Health Care Reform in Ukraine”.
The project will be focusing on policy change based on the comprehensive assessment of current situation related to adolescent-oriented health services (ADHS) and their place in the on-going health care reform including desk review of normative and legal documents, human resources, cost analysis, gap analysis of educational programs, etc. The results and recommendations will be presented and discussed at the meetings of the Ministry of Health’s Advisory Board and regional Advisory Groups initiated by the program in order to improve decision-making related to ADHS.
The project includes the following components:
- Support development and piloting of the minimal package of ADHS at the facility level. The package will consider key services, including reproductive health, STI/HIV, nutrition, prevention of substance use, early detection of emotional status.
- Mapping of existing referrals and strengthening the referral mechanism among different providers of ADHS.
- Building capacities of decision-makers and PHC personnel in providing ADHS.
- Selection of two pilot regions in conjunction with other UNICEF-led programs related to empowerment of local communities in the political reform, stress reduction programs, etc. The program considers some subcontracts to cover this component.
- Partnership with adolescents’ and youth organizations to develop strong lobby of adolescents’ rights, gender-oriented services and elimination of any kind of stigma and discrimination.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
The primary responsibilities of the National Consultant will be to coordinate project activities related to cooperation with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, UNICEF, including provision of assistance to the Advisory Board led by the Ministry of Health in designing of the minimal package of ADHS and improving the referral mechanism among different providers of ADHS. Duties will include contribution in desk review of existing protocols and legal documents related to ADHS, in drafting the minimal package of ADHS, its finalization and approval by the Ministry of Health, in the MOH Advisory Board meetings and other activities related to communication and partnership with the MOH. The National Consultant will report to the UFPH Executive Director in Ukraine.
- 10+ years of experience working in national, international organizations or government sector in the area of public health.
- Strong communication and management skills, policy analysis, advocacy and
- Experience in building partnerships with government bodies, negotiation skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Good understanding of Ukrainian health care system, national and international health policies and standards, in particular concerning ADHS.
- Experience in developing public health care standards, policies and procedures will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with social and health services organizations and service delivery approaches.
- Familiarity with international donor requirements and I-NGO standards.
- Self-directed, team player, responsible, hardworking with good communication skills.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (social work, public health or policy preferred).
- Excellent Ukrainian language skills.
Send your CV, cover letter, recommendations and salary history by email to email@example.com till November 14, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please, include job title in the subject line.