Вакансія менеджера проекту “Підтримка МОЗ України щодо інтеграції послуг, орієнтованих на підлітків, в систему первинної медико-санітарної допомоги в рамках поточної реформи системи охорони здоров’я в Україні”
МБФ «Українська фундація громадського здоров’я» оголошує конкурс на вакансію менеджера нового проекту “Підтримка МОЗ України щодо інтеграції послуг, орієнтованих на підлітків, в систему первинної медико-санітарної допомоги в рамках поточної реформи системи охорони здоров’я в Україні”. Останній термін подачі резюме – 14 листопада 2017 р. Далі – англійською.
TITLE: Project Manager
EMPLOYER: Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
BASED IN: Kyiv, Ukraine
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time Employee
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 14, 2017
Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health seeks professionals for the position of Project Manager in the UNICEF-supported project “Contribution to the Ministry of Health in Ukraine to integrate the adolescent-oriented services at Primary Health Care system within the ongoing Health Care Reform in Ukraine”.
The project will be focusing on policy change based on the comprehensive assessment of current situation related to adolescent-oriented health services (ADHS) and their place in the on-going health care reform including desk review of normative and legal documents, human resources, cost analysis, gap analysis of educational programs, etc. The results and recommendations will be presented and discussed at the meetings of Ministry of Health’s Advisory Board and regional Advisory Groups initiated by the program in order to improve decision-making related to ADHS.
The project includes the following components:
- Support development and piloting of the minimal package of ADHS at the facility level. The package will consider key services, including reproductive health, STI/HIV, nutrition, prevention of substance use, early detection of emotional status.
- Mapping of existing referrals and strengthening the referral mechanism among different providers of ADHS.
- Building capacities of decision-makers and PHC personnel in providing ADHS.
- Selection of two pilot regions in conjunction with other UNICEF-led programs related to empowerment of local communities in the political reform, stress reduction programs, etc. The program considers some subcontracts to cover this component.
- Partnership with adolescents’ and youth organizations to develop strong lobby of adolescents’ rights, gender-oriented services and elimination of any kind of stigma and discrimination.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager will be to manage all elements of the program described above, including the development and piloting of the minimal package of ADHS, selection of pilot regions and management of subcontractors, as well as the capacity building/training and partnership components. Duties will include supervision of the project experts, business trips to selected regions; development of a referral network of local and national partners; project planning, monitoring and reporting; project fiscal and budgetary oversight; and other activities to fulfill project objectives. The Project Manager will also contribute to aspects of other UFPH programs that focus on adolescents. The Project Manager will report to the UFPH Executive Director in Ukraine.
- 7+ years of experience working in national or international organizations in the area of public health, adolescent health services or adolescents’ issues, and management of projects.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including project start up, work planning and team management on an operational level, monitoring and evaluation, policy analysis and advocacy, and program reporting.
- Experience in building partnerships at the local and national levels, relationship management skills, negotiation skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Familiarity with social and health services organizations and service delivery approaches.
- Good understanding of training design, adult learning and capacity building.
- Strong organizational and reporting skills, attention to details, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with international donor requirements and I-NGO standards.
- Self-directed, team player, responsible, hardworking with good communication skills.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (social work, public health or policy, psychology preferred).
- Excellent Ukrainian and English language
- Advanced computer/IT skills.
Send your CV, cover letter, recommendations and salary history by email to email@example.com till November 14, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please, include job title in the subject line.