Вакансія: Координатор програм з протидії гендерно зумовленому насильству
МБФ «Українська фундація громадського здоров’я» шукає координатора програм з протидії гендерно зумовленому насильству. Дедлайн – 30 серпня 2017 р. (далі – англ.)
Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health (UFPH) is an international charitable foundation founded by HealthRight International in Ukraine in 2008. We provide assistance and support to vulnerable groups of population, particularly, but not limited to, to women, children, youth, families in crisis life circumstances, and other groups of population, in order for them to reach a worthy level of life and obtain equal opportunities for development and access to social, psychological, pedagogical, medical, legal and educational services.
Our projects address health and social crises exacerbated by human right violations, including domestic and gender-based violence (GBV). We provide psychosocial services for survivors of GBV through mobile psychosocial support teams, operate and promote a model of shelter for survivors of domestic and gender-based violence in Kyiv and other regions, and build capacity of local partner organizations on prevention and response to GBV. For more information, please, visit our website: healthright.org.ua.
Position: Gender-Based Violence Program Coordinator
Accountable to: Executive Director
Work Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Terms of Employment: Full time employee
Deadline for application: August 30, 2017
The GBV Program Coordinator will be defining UFPH’s strategy regarding GBV in close collaboration with the Executive Director and other Project Coordinators, members of the team, project partners, and will oversee the implementation of GBV prevention and response activities, building capacity of UFPH and its partners in GBV. The candidate must be and expert in practices of prevention and combating GBV, and will be expected to communicate with partner organizations regarding implementation of UFPH’s projects. The GBV Program Coordinator will also work with local employees, partners, sub-grantees to build their capacity in addressing the issue of domestic and GBV.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, coordinate and supervise GBV activities in close collaboration with the Executive Director, donors and other state and non-state partners on a local and national level;
- Provide expert support on various aspects of GBV for staff and partners, including training of staff;
- Analyze trends of GBV and develop/adjust program strategies to meet needs;
- Work closely with local counterparts to ensure community buy-in of activities;
- Strengthen case management and referral systems in program regions;
- Coordinate training and supervision activities in program regions;
- Cooperate with NGOs, state actors and other stakeholders to ensure holistic support for survivors, including participation in strengthening GBV SOPs and referral pathways;
- Actively participate in protection/GBV working groups and contribute to interagency initiatives, also promoting UFPH;
- Gather and analyze data, provide regular reports to the Executive Director, donors, coordinate research activities;
- Contribute the preparation of new proposals or reports regarding GBV for donors.
- University degree in Social Work, Public Health, Gender Studies or relevant field of study;
- At least 5 years of experience in sexual and gender-based violence;
- Experience in project management and supervision;
- Communication skills, strong conceptual abilities, organizational skills, including time management;
- Excellent command of English.
How to Apply:
Qualified individuals should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2017. Please, submit your cover letter, CV in English and three references in Ukrainian, English or Russian that can confirm the required qualifications and experience (Subject “GBV Program Coordinator – [your name]”). Only complete applications will be reviewed.