The Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health and its founder HealthRight International are looking for a qualified professional to fill the position of Project Assistant/Translator.
HealthRight International has been working in Ukraine since 2005. In 2008, HealthRight founded the local organization Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health (UFPH) to build local sustainability for successful social support initiatives. We work to empower vulnerable populations—marginalized women and girls, at-risk and HIV-positive adolescents, young people in conflict with the law, survivors of gender-based violence (GBV), and their partners to access vital health and social services.
POSITION: Project Assistant/Translator
WORK LOCATION: Ukraine
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time employment
PROJECT DURATION: 6 months (with the possibility of extension).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 15th of June, 2022.
The Project Assistant/Translator will translate documents on the following topics: reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH); HIV; violence; and mental health. She/he is also expected to assist with the preparation of reports and planning of events organized by HealthRight and UFPH. Project assistance/Translator will be accountable to Executive Director and Project Coordinator. The candidate must have an excellent command of written and oral English. Work experience in health or humanitarian projects funded by international agencies and organizations is preferrable.
- Translation of documents related to organizations’ programs on the following topics: reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH); HIV; violence; and mental health;
- Support with preparation of reports, statements, reviews, summaries, official letters, etc.
- Assistance with planning and organization of events, meetings, workshops, etc.;
- Preparation and editing of informational materials, collection of documents for project record keeping and reporting, collection and analysis of data;
- Support to project coordinators in administration and logistics to ensure effective and smooth operational processes and project implementation.
- Higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in a relevant field;
- Excellent English skills (advanced or proficiency levels) both written and oral;
- Experience in translation of official documents, program reports, etc.;
- Relevant working experience in project support functions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team to achieve the organization’s goals.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please, submit your cover letter, CV in English, and two references confirming the required qualifications and experience (Subject “Project Assistant – [your name]”).
Only complete applications will be reviewed!